- FIND A JOB
- START A BUSINESS
- GET EDUCATION AND JOB TRAINING
- ACCESS LEGAL ADVICE
- LOCATE RESOURCES
- JOIN THE IMMIGRANT PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
- ACCESS CITY SERVICES
Where will your next great hire come from?
In the Philadelphia region, 11% of the total population are immigrants. The staff at the Welcoming Center recognize the human capital that exists in this region and we strive to be the bridge between immigrant employees and employers.
The Welcoming Center works closely with employers from a wide variety of sectors, including food service, healthcare, hospitalities, manufacturing, financial services, education and clerical support to help them meet their human resources needs. We place clients in professional as well as entry-level positions throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and our services are FREE.
OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- Fully authorized to work in the United States
- Screened by Welcoming Center staff to verify credentials and qualifications
- Motivated, reliable, and eager to gain long-term employment
- Committed to obtaining the education and training necessary to advance in their career paths
- Fluent in multiple languages
Our employment specialists listen carefully to your needs and carefully select the best candidates from hundreds of jobseekers that visit us each year. Our goal is to make your job in human resources easier.
We recognize that as human resources decision-makers, our region’s businesses play a large part in the successful integration of immigrants in our region. When this process is smooth and successful, immigrants contribute to economic development, revitalize our neighborhoods, increase our regional tax base, and enrich our cultural landscape.
To speak with one of our Employment Specialists, please call (215) 557-2626.