- FIND A JOB
- START A BUSINESS
- GET EDUCATION AND JOB TRAINING
- ACCESS LEGAL ADVICE
- LOCATE RESOURCES
- JOIN THE IMMIGRANT PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
- ACCESS CITY SERVICES
Since 2003, the Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians has developed relationships with more than 250 companies in this region, from food service companies to accounting firms to hospitals. We have placed hundreds of immigrants from over 140 countries in jobs.
A SAMPLE OF SOME OF THE COMPANIES WE WORK WITH TO PLACE CANDIDATES IN JOBS:
- Club Quarters
- Drexel University
- Marshalls Distribution Center
- Quest Diagnostics
- VitaCare Home Health Inc.
- Waterworks Restaurant
Attracting a skilled and diverse workforce is a top priority for many companies. The Welcoming Center partners with many regional companies to help them meet this goal. With our clients hailing from around the world, we can help you diversify your workforce, while at the same time finding you highly-qualified, motivated employees. Join us as a partner in promoting economic development in our region.
AS A PARTNER, YOUR COMPANY WILL:
- have access to a diverse and talented pool of work-authorized immigrants, all of whom are already pre-screened for you
- gain recognition for being a supporter of a diverse workforce
- have the opportunity to be promoted through our website
- have increased visibility among the immigrant communities we serve
We are confident that these partnerships work. We think our corporate partners agree. In fact, over 60% of the companies we work have already come back to hire additional candidates through the Welcoming Center. To become a partner, contact Bahiya Cabral-Johnson at 215-557-2868.