2016 Solas Awards
2016 Solas Awards - April 20, 2016
Wednesday April 20, 2016
5:30 - 8:00 PM
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel - 201 N. 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA
PURCHASE TICKETS OR DONATE HERE: https://welcomingcenter.ticketleap.com/2016solas/dates/Apr-20-2016_at_0530PM
The Solas Awards are an annual honor bestowed upon individuals in the Philadelphia region by the Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians for their contributions to improving the quality of life for immigrants to Pennsylvania.
Join us in honoring:
- Mayor Jim Kenney will be given the Dennis Clark Solas Award for his ongoing commitment to the Welcoming Center and to immigrant issues throughout the City of Philadelphia.
- Tim Haahs, a Korean immigrant and the President & CEO of Timothy Haahs & Associates, a professional engineering firm he founded in 1994, will be given the Realizing the American Dream Award.
- Dan Hilferty and Independence Blue Cross will be given the Atlas Award for Creating Opportunity for their support of the Welcoming Center, and for building a strong and diverse workplace by recruiting and retaining international talent, and providing opportunities to hardworking individuals of all backgrounds, including immigrants.
Click here to purchase tickets online or to make a donation: http://welcomingcenter.ticketleap.com/2016solas/. For more information about the event, to become a sponsor or to purchase an ad in the program book, please contact Rebecca at 215.557.2858, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for a sponsorship and ad form.
In addition to celebrating the accomplishments of our three honorees, you will have the opportunity to bid on two items:
- The Mayor's luxury box for the July 9th Billy Joel Concert, including 18 tickets.
- The Mayor's luxury box for any Philadelphia Phillies' baseball game available this season, including 18 tickets and 2 VIP parking passes. The Mayor's box is directly behind home plate!
Join our List of Sponsors!
Robert and Patricia Aglira
Nina Chen and Eric Langenmayr
Ahmad Zaffarese LLC
Baaj Group LLC
BB & T Corporate Banking
Biblical Theological Seminary
Cope Linder Architects LLC
Economy League of Greater Philadelphia
Econsult Solutions, Inc.
Fox Rothschild LLP
Green and Spiegel LLC
Jyoti Indian Bistro
Philadelphia Council AFL-CIO
Qovans US, Inc.
The Rosen Group
John and Jin Hee Touey
VitaCare Home Health, Inc.